One good Day of class 9..

 Saturday                                                                                                                          

23/12/23

Dear Diary,

Today was a very good day for me. Starting from the beginning of the day I went to school as usual but I knew there won't be as usual classes. So, I had prepared my mind to do homeworks in the School.The reason is 27th And 28th is our Annual Function.

The name of the Annual Function 2023 is Ameya- The Boundless and the name of our function is Jamboree of the Jovials of Std-VI to XII.There are 7 Chief guests in total including Director of MCL, GM,President of Ananya Mahila Mandal, Regional Director (Dr. K.C. Satapathy), Regional Officier, ARO and of course our Principal Mam (Mrs. Sukla Chakraborty).Yes, This is going to be organised in a grand way.

I am personally very excited for this event. Coming back to the present day, I was called by Birendra Sir for Volunteer Practice but he didn't came. Iliterally played for 2 periods at that time. I am happy because I am  going to get the Best student of the year Award, Also our House Shradhanand House Won in the Rangoli Competition and I was the only Boy in the whole Competition that's why I am gonna Phelicitated on that day, also I was the Toppr in the MAT Olypiad held at the school. That's All. Bye......


Good Night!

Bibhu Prasad Swain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first Blog Starts with a Bad Day..

The biggest Reveal.